Parasail Cancún and Yax Kin in Cancun (Free Cancellation)
- The tour lasts aprox. 2 hours
- Available daily 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:30 pm
- Tickets for the Yax Kin (El Meco)
- Parasailing flight
- You will have free the best hours, so you could do more activities and enjoy your day!
- Take off and land directly from the boat
- Free transportation from any hotel in Cancun
The experience includes 2 activities, beggining you will discover Yax Kin (El Meco) archaeological site, located at the continental town of Isla Mujeres, too near of the Marina Punta Norte. It was a remarkable archaelogical site for the Mayas civilization. Right there you will find 14 structures build by the Eastern coast style, the most important building is “El Castillo”, located at the central square, that it was like the principal temple of this settlement with a spectacular view to the sea and pointing to the central of Isla Mujeres. After this guided visit, you will enjoy one of the bests panoramic views to Cancun beach at a parasailing moved by a boat, this during 10 minutes and with all the security, though you will be at the altitude of 80 m. The flight is by the front of Cancun beach. The tour is 2 hours, with rounded free transportation included, from any hotel of Cancun.
- Rounded transportation from any hotel from Cancun Hotel Zone and Costa Mujeres.
- Tickets to the archaeological site of Yax Kin (El Meco)
- 45 minutes of guided visit at the archaeological site
- Certified bilingual guides.
- Umbrellas for sunshine and water at the archaeological site
- Showers, lockers and water at the Marina.
- Passenger´s insurance.
- Tips (optional)
- Photo service (optinal)
- Dock fee.
- Sunglasses, hat or cap.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Long sleeved t-shirt.
- Take Motion sickness/dizziness relief at least 1 hour before.
- Dry clothes.
- Cash for personal expenses and souvenirs.
- Please show on time with printed voucher.
You may also be interested in these products