Tulum + Aktun Chen Park (Caves & Cenote)
Enjoy 2 top tours in one! The millenary mayan city of Tulum and Aktun Chen Park (Cenotes and Caves) on this guided tour from Cancun or Riviera Maya.
- Air conditioned hotel pick up and drop off.
- 2 top tours in 1 day. Available from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Friendly certified english speaking guide.
- Guided tour to Tulum ruins + free time (to walk, swim and take pics).
- Guided tour on caves and cenotes at Aktun Chen park.
- Meal at Aktun Chen park.
- All equipment included (lockers, helmet for the tour in caves, snorkel mask, tube and life vest to swim in the cenotes.)
Regular Price: $109USD
Online Price: $63USD
Guided tour to Tulum ruins and Cenotes at Aktun Chen park
Dare to live this incredible oportunity by visiting one of the millenary Mayan cities with Tulum + Cenotes Tour, the tour to Tulum and cenotes will get you in contact with nature and prehispanic time like no other.
It is a guided tour to Tulum, the only Mayan settlement with the sea at it's feet. Enjoy free time at Tulum ruins and know more about this incredible ancient civilization. Walk around the ruins and amaze yourself with the beautiful view of the Caribbean sea from the viewpoint area.
Then get ready to go to Aktun Chen park (rated #3 on the Top 10 underground walks by National Geographic). Get in touch with nature on Aktun Chen, located on an untouched rainforest and enjoy of 650 meters of caves, outstanding formations ending with a crystalline cenote.
Roundtrip air conditioned transportation, all entrances fee, guided tour on both places, meals and equipment are included. This is a tour you just can't miss, book now!
- Roundtrip Air conditioned transportation.
- Certified english speaking guide.
- Entrance fee on Tulum Mayan ruins.
- Guided tour on archeological site.
- Free time for pictures and for a dip in the neighboring beach.
In Aktun Chen park:
- Entrance fee on Aktun Chen.
- 100% Natural crystalline cenote.
- Full snorkeling gear to use on cenote.
- Meal, iced tea and flavoured water.
- Food and beverages in the ruins.
- Alcoholic drinks and refreshments in the meal.
- Photo and video service.
- Souvenirs .
- Dry clothes.
- Sunblock biodegradable.
- Cash or credit card for personal expenses.
- Please show on time with printed voucher.
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility.
Regular Price: $109 USD
Online Price: $63 USD
WHY TO BOOK WITH US?
We offer a 2048-bit SSL encrypted payment platform, with real-time availability and easy booking process. We also accept Paypal payments, the most widely used secure payment method in the world.
This is how we are able to offer you the best price and service. In addition, changes in schedules, mail/phone assistance and refunds for bad weather conditions will be managed by us, not by any 3rd party.
Make any change to your reservation with no extra cost until 24 before your activity, no questions asked!
Besides giving you top quality service we also have the best prices, get up to 40%off. Get the best value for your money!
You satisfaction is the only thing that matters! We've been making people happy for more than 20 years offering proven tours in Cancun and Riviera Maya.20 Years of Experience
Share Whit Friends: