Exciting Snorkeling tour by moonlight in Cancun
Cancun and Riviera Maya night tour
- Snorkeling equipment included, plus a submergible lamp per person.
- An exciting experience in moonlight for watching bioluminescence of reef and fish!
- Get a souvenir photo and frame booking in Total Snorkel´s official site
- We are the only ones that offer this moonlight snorkeling in Cancun!
- The package includes hotel transportation
- The reef is only 5 minutes offshore, no dizziness!
- Swim with turtles, a variety of colorful fish and reef, lobster, octopus, crabs and more sea life!
- Enjoy this bioluminescent experience in Cancun
Get the most exciting moonlight tour in Cancun, the different and best experience at night! The moonlight and a water lamp will help you to light your way, so only relax and enjoy snorkel in the template waters of the one of the best caribbean reefs. You will swim a way of 1 km (3,000 ft) along playful turtles, coral reef, you will see colorful fish and some more animals! Come with us, it will be one of the best experiences!
- Round trip transportation from any hotel in Cancun (Hotel Zone or Downtown) on a comfortable air-conditioned van.
- Complete snorkeling gear: life vest, mask, snorkel, submergible lamp, thermal vest (optional use with no cost) and fins.
- Short and useful briefing-lesson.
- Qualified and friendly english speaking guides.
- 2 night snorkeling spots (swim with turtles and coral reef)
- Bottled water, shower and lockers.
- Passenger insurance.
- Dock fee and reef conservation tax (total $15.00 USD per person). Payable at check-in.
- Photo and video service are optional and with extra cost. We recommend to bring some money, we are sure you will want some of them.
- $5usd deposit for locker's key (refunded when returning the key)
- Swimsuit, sunglasses,dry clothes, towel and cash for personal expenses.
- Sunscreen is not allowed, as an enviromental protection measure (coral reef damage). Long sleeve shirt or rashguard is recommended.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Only children older than 6 years (accompanied by an adult).
- A responsive letter must be signed, in the case of children their parents must sign.