Everyday adventures and tours in Cancun and Riviera Maya
The best whale shark tour in Cancun Everyday adventures and tours in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Swim with the whale shark in Cancun, the biggest fish on Earth
- Small groups of max. 10 people to guarantee personal service
- Roomy and stable boat for a gentle ride. Bathroom and dry storage on board.
- Requires no previous experience, 100% safe Cancun whale shark adventures
- Friendly certified English speaking guide
- Free transportation from and to your hotel
Swim with the whale shark, the biggest fish in the world! Groups of max. 10 people per boat to guarantee personalized service. Transportation, english speaking guide, snorkeling gear, light lunch and drinks are included. You can't miss this, get more info here!
- Roundtrip air conditioned transportation.
- Snorkeling with whale sharks in Cancun
- Relaxing stop in Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres
- Friendly english speaking captain and guide.
- Neoprene jackets.
- Full Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, life vests).
- Prescription mask available with no extra cost (available from-1 to -6)
- Ice cold bottled water, soft drinks.
- Lunch (fresh ceviche) / Vegetarian option menu.
- Dock fee and National Marine Park tax are not included ($ 15.00 USD per person payable at check in). Part of the collected funds are used in Mexico for whale shark research and conservation.
- Photo and video service (optional and extra cost).
- Rash to prevent sunburn on sale during check-in.
- Sunglasses, hat or cap.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Long sleeved t-shirt.
- Take Motion sickness/dizziness relief at least 1 hour before.
- Dry clothes.
- Cash for personal expenses and souvenirs.
- Please show on time with printed voucher.
- The use of life jacket is mandatory while swimming with the whale shark. In case you rent or bring a full body neoprene wetsuit, you can decide whether to use a life jacket or not.