3 in 1 trips in Cancun
Everyday extreme adventure tour package
- 5 zones Cancun snorkeling tour + Waverunners + Parasail flight (260 ft.of height)
- Hours: snorkel (7:00, 9:00, 12:00, 2:30pm and 5:00pm), Waverunners (9:00am- 5pm), Parasail (9:00 am- 5:00 pm)
- Age: snorkel (mínimum 10+, no experience needed), Waverunners (only +16 are allowed to drive), Parasail (min. 10+, no experience needed)
- Time: snorkel (2 hr. in water + 1.5 transport and briefing), Waverunners ( 30 min. o 1 hour around wonderful Caribbean Sea waters), Parasail (10 min. flight)
- Insurance for the activities.
Roundtrip transportation from your hotel and back, in a comfortable air conditioned van.
Both of the activities take place in the same marina, saving you time on transportation.
No experience is needed for any of these activities. Equipment and a brief lesson before each activity will guarantee a safe & fun adventure for anyone.
- Roundtrip transportation on a comfortable air-conditioned van from any hotel in Cancun (Hotel Zone and Downtown).
- Towels, showers, lockers and bathrooms with no extra cost. It's all about comfort and fun.
- Great and friendly english speaking staff.
- Passenger Insurance in both activities: premium insurance for all passengers during the activities.
- Fast pass in waiting lines for both activities.
- Custom Swimming Lessons, take a quick brief (15-20 minutes) to learn how to carry out the activity even if you have no experience. You'll be taught how to properly wear the equipment, swim with fins, breath through the snorkel, how to defog the mask and other useful tips.
- Full snorkeling gear (mask, life vest, snorkel, fins, weights).
- Special attention to non-swimmers: You’ll receive a life vest, a professional guide will accompany by your side the whole time wearing a life preserver from where the non-swimmer can hold on, personalized attention during briefing-lesson.
- "Extraction" service: the marina is located only 1 mile away from the reef, in case you get dizzy, a boat will take you to land in minutes!
- Water taxi service: we take you comfortably, safely and dry from the departure spot (dock) to the main boat for parasailing.
- Communication: Communicate through radio with the crew at all moment. You decide how high you want to go or if you want to go down before the expected time.
- Assistance patrol always ready to help you!
- Parasail flight over the Bay of Cancun: the boat runs 3 miles once you are on the air (approx. 10 mins. Flying).
- Dock fee ($ 15.00 USD. Per Person)
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya available w/extra cost (select as needed in the next step).
- Photo and video service (optional for purchase).
- Tips to guide (optional).
- Towel and swimming wear.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes or sandals, cap or hat and sunglasses.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Travel light weighted (avoid unnecessary bags and items).
- Cash or credit card for personal expenses.
- Please contact us before booking if you have any health or physical problem.