Swim turtles and mayan ruins in cancun
- 5 different areas snorkel tour + Mayan ruins (spectacular view of the Hotel Zone and Isla Mujeres)
- Daily: snorkel ( 9:00, 12:00, 2:30pm), Mayan ruins (9:00, 12:00, 2:30 pm)
- Visit the beautiful archaeological zone of El Meco
- Snorkel (2 hours in water + 1.5 brefing and transport), Mayan Ruins (45 min. to enjoy the nice view and culture)
- Funny and Mexican culture tour, don´t miss it!
- Tickets subject to availability. Free transportation
- Very near Marina Punta Norte and Yax Kin, 5 minutes walking.
First in snorkeling you visit 5 wonderful zones along the Great Mayan Reef a variety of colorful fishes, an amazing shipwreck, swim with turtles, immerse to see cenotes and you will get astonished with MUSA statues.
The activity is for non swimmers and beginners, we give you a briefing to use the equipment correctly, plus the life jacket.
The other activity is the Mayan Ruins! You walk 5 minutes from the marina, you arrive very fast if you want to see mayan vestiges, so forget travelling milles to see them and come to El Meco.
It is important to reserve to organize the groups. You will have an English speaking guide, who will tell you interesting information. El Meco was a remarkable archaeological site for the Mayas civilization, there is the most important and spectacular building, El Castillo, and 14 ancient structures that you have to see. At the past, the site was used for trade from Cancun to Isla Mujeres and also to control the access.
- Bathrooms, umbrellas for the sun and bottles of water at El Meco.
- Rounded transportation hotel-Marina-hotel of anyone at Hotel Zone and Costa Mujeres.
- Tickets to the El Meco site.
- El Meco only lasts 45 minutes.
- Showers, lockers and water at the Marina.
- Passengers insurance.
- Dock fee ($ 15.00 USD. Per Person)
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya available w/extra cost (select as needed in the next step).
- Photo and video service (optional for purchase).
- Tips to guide (optional).
- Towel and swimming wear.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes or sandals, cap or hat and sunglasses.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Travel light weighted (avoid unnecessary bags and items).
- Cash or credit card for personal expenses.
- Please contact us before booking if you have any health or physical problem.
- Please show on time with printed voucher.
You may also be interested in these products