Swim and Ride tours in Cancun
All days have fun with this tour package
- Do Cancun snorkeling tour in 5 areas + waverunners (the best view around the Carribean Sea!)
- Snorkel (7:00,9:00, 12:00, 2:30pm, 5:00pm). Waverunners (from 9am-5pm)
- Ages: snorkel (mínimum age 6+. no experience needed), Waverunners (only +16 years old are allowed to drive)
- Time: snorkel (2 hr in water + 1.5 transport and briefing), Waverunners (30 min. of fun and enjoy the turquoize and clear waters of the Caribbean Sea)
- Door to door transportation is included.
- We coludn´t keep in secret the gorgeus views and watching beautiful sea animals and reef, so come with us and appreciate all!
- Booking minimum 12 hours before the date and hour you want
The 5 different points of immersion for snorkeling tour will let you see one of the best part of the Great Mayan Reef. Aafter, you could speed your waverunner around the clear and turquoize waters and have a great day of fun!
Waverunner tour lasts 30 minutes, so you could run over the waves as much as you like! Two activities in one place that you willl enjoy a lot! Total snorkel Cancun, the only one with this options!
- Roundtrip transportation on a comfortable air-conditioned van from any hotel in Cancun (Hotel Zone and Downtown).
- Towels, showers, lockers and bathrooms with no extra cost. It's all about comfort and fun.
- Great and friendly english speaking staff.
- Passenger Insurance in both activities: premium insurance for all passengers during the activities.
- Fast pass in waiting lines for both activities.
- Custom Swimming Lessons, take a quick brief (15-20 minutes) to learn how to carry out the activity even if you have no experience. You'll be taught how to properly wear the equipment, swim with fins, breath through the snorkel, how to defog the mask and other useful tips.
- Full snorkeling gear (mask, life vest, snorkel, fins, weights).
- Special attention to non-swimmers: You’ll receive a life vest, a professional guide will accompany by your side the whole time wearing a life preserver from where the non-swimmer can hold on, personalized attention during briefing-lesson.
- "Extraction" service: the marina is located only 1 mile away from the reef, in case you get dizzy, a boat will take you to land in minutes!
- Assistance patrol always ready to help you!
- Dock fee ($ 15.00 USD. Per Person)
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya available w/extra cost (select as needed in the next step).
- Photo and video service (optional for purchase).
- Tips to guide (optional).
- Towel and swimming wear.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes or sandals, cap or hat and sunglasses.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Travel light weighted (avoid unnecessary bags and items).
- Cash or credit card for personal expenses.
- Please contact us before booking if you have any health or physical problem.