Guided Tour to Chichen Itza (Classic)
Chichen Itza and cenote tour
The best Chichen itza tour fom Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya is this!
Everyone visiting Cancun or Riviera Maya should include Chichen Itza in their vacation bucket list.
Chichen Itza Mayan ruin has become one of the top things to do in Cancun since it recognition as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. However, we know that planning a trip to Chichen Itzá by yourself can become overwhelming.
Sure you can figure out how to get to Chichen Itza, how much are Chichen Itzá tickets, Chichen Itzá location, Chichen itza tour guides,where to eat and what cenote to choose. But hey, you're on vacations! We'll do the work for you, we got your back, our tour have it all!
What to expect:
Enjoy our guided tour on a comfortable and air conditioned coach, where you'll be amazed with the world famous Kukulcan pyramid (El Castillo), the Temple of the Warriors, and the Ball Court with incredible acoustics.
Learn from our guide important historical details and facts about the mayan culture, temples and traditions.
Fulfill your curiosity exploring by yourself, while taking the most memorable pictures (and next Instagram and facebook profile pic =P ) during the free time offered.
Cool off yourself swimming in the sensational X-Cajum cenote (sinkhole) and enjoy a delicious buffet of Yucatecan food.
Finish your experience with a Valladolid City panoramic tour (central park, Calzada de los Frailes street and San Bernardino Ex Convent).
Pick up details and additional information:
**The exact pick up time is sent by email after the booking is completed.
- Chichen Itza from Cancun: Pick ups from all hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone and Downtown are included.
- Chichen Itza from Playa del Carmen: Pick ups from major hotels in Playacar are included. Due to the limited access to vehicles in the 5th avenue, we offer several easy-to-reach meeting points such as "Plaza La Fiesta" and "La Bodeguita de en Medio".
- Chichen Itza from Riviera Maya: Pick ups from major hotels in Riviera Maya are included. Due to internal policies some hotels prohibit tour's and excursion's vehicles, so that the pick up must be done in the hotel's main entrance (not the lobby). We'll specify this on the confirmation email according to your hotel.
- In case you are staying in AirBnB, we would assign you a close & walking distance meeting point.
More Chichen Itzá Tours:
- Elevate your experience to deluxe with our Guided tour to Chichen Itza VIP.
- Introducing the most exclusive Chichen Itza experience, our Chichen Itza Sunrise- Early birds tour (ideal to avoid crowds).
- Delight the revolutionary 3D mapping projection that recreate the myths and legends of Chichen Itza and mayan culture in our Chichen Itza Night Light Show Tour.
- Air conditioned Round trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel to Chichen Itza.
- English speaking certified guide from pick up to drop off.
- Chichen Itza admission ticket.
- Guided tour in Chichen Itzá archaeological site by our expert guide.
- Free time in Chichen Itzá ruins.
- Visit to X-Cajum Cenote (sinkhole).
- Free time to enjoy your swim in the cenote.
- Access to restrooms and dressing rooms at cenote.
- Buffet meal (beverages not included).
- Panoramic visit to Valladolid City.
- Available daily
- 07:30hrs to 17:00hrs
- Please show on time with printed voucher:
- Tips to guide (optional).
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, swimsuit, towel and cash for personal expenses and Chichen Itza souvenirs.
- You must present printed voucher.
Guided Tour to Tulum and Coba Mayan Ruins (w/ Cenote)
Online price: $58.00 USD
[Combo] Catamaran All inclusive to Isla Mujeres + Guided tour to Chichen Itzá
Online price: $110.00 USD
Chichen Itza Sunrise- Early birds guided tour to avoid crowds
Online price: $65.00 USD
Guided tour to Chichen Itza VIP(Deluxe)
Online price: $98.00 USD
WHY TO BOOK WITH US?
|► Secure Payments - Pay easily||► No Third Parties|
|We offer a 2048-bit SSL encrypted payment platform and easy booking process. We also accept Paypal payments, the most widely used secure payment method in the world.||Book directly with the operator. Forget about commissions and hidden fees. Best value for your money|
|► Booking Flexibility||► Wide Experience - 20 years|
|Make any change to your reservation with no extra cost until 24 before your activity, no questions asked!||We've been making people happy for more than 20 years offering proven tours in Cancun and Riviera Maya.|
|► Personal Service - Local experts||► Price, deals and discounts|
|The best attention and recomendations from real local experts. In addition, we can solve any possible problem at any time of the day within minutes.||Find exclusive offers you won't find anywhere else. Top quality service is always guaranteed!|
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD