Guided Tour to Tulum and Coba Mayan Ruins (w/ Cenote)
Visit Tulum and Coba in one day.
Refresh yourself in a sacred cenote after soaking into mayan ancient culture, simply magical!
This is considered a luxury trip for its abundance of natural beautiful attractions and interesting Mayan culture information.
Start your Tulum and Coba tour from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya with a prompt air conditioned hotel transportation and meet your friendly, knowledgeable guide who will offer a short briefing on the way to our first stop (Tulum mayan ruins).
Amaze yourself during your guided tour on Tulum ruins, where you will learn everything about this walled city and its importance in the mayan society. Free time to walk around and to take pictures is offered before heading to the second stop, Cobá.
Once in Cobá, climb the tallest pyramid in Quintana Roo, Nohoch Mul, which means "great mound and is 42 meters tall (137 feet). Admire other interesting structures such as "The Church" and 1 of two sacred ball courts located in this site.
Finally refresh yourself in a crystal clear cenote and visit an authentic Mayan village to have a delicious buffet meal here.
As a courtesy, people coming from Cancun will have a brief stop in Playa del Carmen, to walk around in the world famous 5th avenue.
Roundtrip air conditioned transportation, all entrances fee, guided tour on both places, meals are included.
The Tulum coba cenote tour, is a must while vacationing in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya, book now!
- Transportation on air conditioned vehicles.
- Bilingual certified federal guide (English-Spanish).
- Access tickets and guided tour to archeological sites Tulum and Coba.
- Free time on both mayan ruins to walk by your own and pictures.
- Visit and use of Cenote (sinkhole).
- Buffet Lunch (does not include drinks).
- Visit to the city of Playa del Carmen
- Insurance and taxes.
- Available daily
- 07:00hrs to 18:00hrs
- Please show on time with printed voucher:
- Use of mini train in Tulum.
- Bike in Coba.
- Tips for guides. All of them optional.
Optional with extra cost (upgrade to Deluxe tour):
- In the bus: Beverages (soda, water and beer), waiter, light breakfast (sandwich, cookies and juice)
- Photomontage in Tulum
- Transportation by "little train" from the parking lot to ruins in Tulum
- Bike in Coba
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Preferably cotton and light color clothes.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Dry clothes.
- Extra cash or card for drinks and personal expenses.
- The archaeological site charges an extra fee to enter with video cameras.
Guided tour to Tulum Mayan Ruins + Aktun Chen Park (Caves & Cenote)
Online price: $63.00 USD
Guided Tour to Tulum Mayan ruins + Xel-Ha All Inclusive Eco Park
Online price: $125.00 USD
Xpress guided tour Tulum Mayan Ruins
Online price: $43.00 USD
Guided Tour to Ek Balam and Cenote
Online price: $65.00 USD
WHY TO BOOK WITH US?
|► Secure Payments - Pay easily||► No Third Parties|
|We offer a 2048-bit SSL encrypted payment platform and easy booking process. We also accept Paypal payments, the most widely used secure payment method in the world.||Book directly with the operator. Forget about commissions and hidden fees. Best value for your money|
|► Booking Flexibility||► Wide Experience - 20 years|
|Make any change to your reservation with no extra cost until 24 before your activity, no questions asked!||We've been making people happy for more than 20 years offering proven tours in Cancun and Riviera Maya.|
|► Personal Service - Local experts||► Price, deals and discounts|
|The best attention and recomendations from real local experts. In addition, we can solve any possible problem at any time of the day within minutes.||Find exclusive offers you won't find anywhere else. Top quality service is always guaranteed!|
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD